“Let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance.” Proverbs 1:5
We’ve been doing a lot of listening in this season about systemic racism, justice, diversity, and racial reconciliation.
Here are some messages and honest conversations we’ve been listening to:
- NGA member, Miles McPherson’s message, The Third Option
- The Thrive Conference (check out the interview with TD Jakes and Bayside Discussion on Racial Reconciliation)
- Bay Area Churches had a conversation about racial justice through the church
- Local churches and NGA members are addressing race and justice and providing resources: Keith Perkins at East Hill Church, Mark Strong at Life Change Church, Jose Zayas at 26 West Church, Imago Dei Church, and Bridgetown Church
- Ed Setzer of Wheaton College brought together a diverse group of pastors and leaders to talk about race
- NGA member, Rusty Wright has numerous racism resources designed to communicate Jesus and biblical perspective to secular audiences. His recent “Changing Racist Hearts” article series includes themes such as “Can it be done?“, Police brutality,” and “My own racism.”
If you have any resources or links you’d like to share, please email us at email@example.com.
Want to Learn More?
Connect with us to help spread the gospel around the world.